Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ELAINA!!!!!

I can't believe that Elaina is 3 years old!!! These past two years have been so amazing being a Mommy to the most beautiful little angel in the world!! (Ok-I am a little biased)
Elaina spent the night are her Aunt Jean's house and Mommy picked her up bright asnd early. Uncle John has a tradition with his girls that on their Birthday he makes pancakes in the shape of the number that they turned. So today Uncle John made Elaina a pancake that looked like a 3 or if you turned it around the Letter E!!! Thank you Uncle John-hopefully they took a picture of it and will send it to me. (Hint hint) We then went to Church and went to visit Gamma at Costco and then we went swimming and then slept for two hours. Whew- what a day.
Here are some pics (oops -out of order don't know how to fix that) from referral to now!! Enjoy!!
This is one of my favorite pics I have taken of Elaina. She is only 14 months old in this picture but she looks sooo big!!! This picture was selected to be in our agency calendar last year.
This is the FIRST picture I ever saw of my sweet angel. She is 5 months old and only weighs 10 pounds. It looks like she is saying: "Come get me Mama" or she is giving the "PEACE" sign.
I carried this picture and ALL of her update pictures with me wherever I went and showed them to everyone.

Christmas Eve 2008


The Birthday girl!!! We lit the candles and sang Happy Birthday!



I'm 3!!!!!!
and loving my cupcake!!




4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Elaina!!!
You are such a pretty girl!

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!! I can't believe you are already 3!!!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Happy 3rd Birthday Elaina!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Elaina! What a great tradition with the pancakes. Love it!