Friday, January 2, 2009

I am SPECIAL!!!

Here is a cute video of Elaina singing "I am Special"-it is her own version-I have never heard her sing it quite like this before. My sweet angel just amazes me sometimes!!!

Elaina's Grandpa passed away long before she was born but she knows who he is and loves him very much. We have his picture on an angel ornament on out tree and usually when I ask her where he is she says: My Grandpa is in heaven or lately she has ben saying that he is in our hearts. It is so precious!!!

Sorry it is sideways-note to self do not turn the camera to videotape:)!!!

4 comments:

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

OH my god...that was way too cute!!!! I love how she changed the ending and cracked up at herself!!! I wanna hug her!

Mary Ann said...

Yes! Elaina you are very special!!
How sweet!

Susan said...

Too precious! Mommy is special too :)

I can't believe she is 3 already. See you next weekend!

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet Elaina! Glad you had a great birthday! See you tomorrow!