Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM ELAINA

Here are Elaina's school friends-they had a parade around the playground and I was trying to hide so she wouldn't see me. but the second she saw me she started crying and ran over to me so I had to walk her around for the parade.

Enjoying the treats Mommy made for her party. I dipped pretzels into white chocolate that I colored orange and added a green gumdrop for the stem and put them on a graham cracker.
My little Chicken

Trunk or Treat with our best friends Andrew and Christopher

Carving her pumpkin!!!





5 comments:

Daphne said...

Oh! These pictures are so sweet!

Vanessa said...

Adorable pictures!! The kids look like they had lots of fun!

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Come see my space!

Mary Ann said...

Too Cute!