Monday, October 20, 2008

FALL FUN AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH

The Corn Maze
Peek-a-boo
SMILE!!
My pumpkin and my M & M's!!!
The 3 E's
Erica, Elaina and Evvy
We went to Faulkners Pumpkin Patch on Sunday with our GAP-KC group. There was so many activities for the girls to do: moon walks, slides, train rides, swings, scarecrow obstacle course, hay rides plus lots more. everyone had a good time. Although there really wasn't a pumpkin patch to walk through-just pupmkins to pick from in the gift shop. Will try to hit a pumpkin patch next weekend.

5 comments:

Daphne said...

Your pictures are great! What a cutie!

Vanessa said...

Now that's what I call a good looking pumpkin patch!! I really LOVE your photos and it makes me want to find another one to take my kids to!

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

What cuties they are!!! It was great to see you two again!! Parker was soooo disappointed about there not being a real pumpkin patch. I found it odd actually! Anyway, there were tons of activities to do!!!

lovingourtwoguys said...

The "three E's" are soooooo adorable!! Can't wait for us all to get better and join you!

Anonymous said...

aww..i want to go to a pumpkin patch. lol. i love doing that. i remember a couple years ago i went with joanie and jen. it was fun. lol. i love you.
-kierstin