Monday, September 29, 2008

Guatemalan Independence Day Celebration

Elaina and I belong to a group called GAP-KC and Sunday we met at Antioch Park for our Guatemalan Independence Day Celebration.
The Flag of Guatemala
Elaina became attached to a soccer ball and here she is sitting on it and being silly. We had to put the ball under our table while we ate. Mind you the ball doesn't even belong to us.
Sweet Smile!!
Pinata Time!!!
CANDY!!!!!
In case anyone noticed we did have an outfit change due to an accident when going potty. The T-shirt she is wearing was sent home with her from the Foster Mother and it says:
"Hecho en Guatemala"
"Made in Guatemala"
It is too cute and she won't be able to wear it much longer. My baby girl is growing up too fast.

6 comments:

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

She is so cute!!! She needs to start soccer soon! Parker started when he was 4 so start planning!!
Sorry, we missed the event! My mom was in the hospital over the weekend and it kind of through our plans of course! She's fine though so that is what is important!

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for leaving a comment for my son's B/D. I am leaving one for you too! So we can support each others blog. I love all the pictures of Elaina she is a doll!!
Do you mind if I add you to my favorites on my blog? then I can keep in touch.

Jenna said...

so cute!!! that's so awesome that you all did that.

Thanks for posting your blog info

Vanessa said...

Looks like you guys had a ball!! Your angel is precious:)

Telissa said...

hardly a novice!! you have put together some great stuff! thanks for sharing with us! she is too precious. best wishes and see you around the forum.

Daphne said...

So sweet! It looks like a lot fo un!