Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy weekend

June 16, 2008

Hello and welcome to our blog!!

I have started this blog about my beautiful daughter Elaina who I adopted from Guatemala. Elaina is 2 1/2 years old and has been home with me since December 21, 2006. She is the absolute joy of my life. I cannot imagine my lofe without her. I never knew a love like this existed until the minute I held my daughter for the first time. Priceless!!

This past weekend Elaina, me and her Gamma went to Elaina's first Kansas City Wizards soccer game. Ms. Elaina did very well. However, she didn't like the mascot at first but then warmed up and gave Dynamo the Dragon a high five. That's my girl!!

Then on Sunday Elaina and Mommy's friends, Susan and Evvy came over to swim and play. We all had a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Welcome to the 21st. Century!
Ali

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love it!

lovingourtwoguys said...

YAY! Sam and Luke are excited to see pictures of their friend Elaina.

Susan said...

Welcome to blogland!
We had fun swimming & playing Sunday!